09 December 2001

4 days off. i've hit the wall. don't know what the next scene is going to be, and have been too busy otherwise to do more than just think about it. EDEN'S PROMISE is shaping up to be a mystery, but I want to lessen the mystery aspect, and heighten the political intrigue a bit. I'll have to think about it a little further.

I am cleaning. I neglected my house during the month of November, and right now, it is a sty. I just can't take it anymore. So I write, take break, clean, take break, write, etc. It's prolonging a task I hate, with a task I enjoy, so as long as it all gets done, I guess it doesn't matter.

Another thing I've noticed in the past few days....HOW do writers with jobs & families do it? Ok, last month, I eliminated any semblance of a life, and concentrated on writing. But now that Christmas is approaching [tho i wish it were over already], I am looking for time to fit in everything I need to do: time with kids, work, shop, clean, cook, write. I think that will have to be one of my resolutions for the new year....learn some time management.

On another note, my creative spirit is taking over...I am rediscovering the joys of crochet & knitting. Yes, even though [as i mentioned above] I have no time, I've added another hobby to my already busy life. Hell, I only have one life, so I guess I'm gonna figure out a way to cram as much good stuff into it as I can.

I'll be a tired soul in the afterlife, but I will be a happy, tired soul in the afterlife, with an eternity to rest.